The myWorld Meetup is returning to Denver and with another exciting line up of leading industry speakers, utility and communications customer case studies, product training and networking, it is an event not to be missed.
Five reasons to attend the myWorld Meetup 2018
- Insightful sessions from top influencers across communications and utilities
- Launching new industry and technology initiatives
- Five-year vision of digital transformation for infrastructure companies
- Exclusive myWorld roadmap, showcasing new features that will transform your operations
- Dedicated industry breakout sessions with the opportunity to influence future product development
Registration is now closed for the 2018 Meetup. Visit our events page to see upcoming events.
myWorld is now the IQGeo Platform
The 6.0 release of our software included a product name change from myWorld to the IQGeo Platform. This change reflects our focus on the IQGeo corporate brand that was launched at the beginning of 2019. Our website and latest product user interface have made the transition from the old myWorld name to the new IQGeo Platform name. Learn more about the IQGeo Platform 6.0 release.
*IQGeo launched to accelerate global growth of geospatial software