myWorld for Salesforce (Now IQGeo for Salesforce) enables Salesforce customers in the communications and utilities industries to unlock the hidden value of their network information to increase sales win rates, improve customer satisfaction and drive engineering productivity.
Many communications and utility companies use Salesforce extensively in their sales and customer service operations, and increasingly this is extending into network operations. These solutions have been very successful but lack embedded integration with network asset connectivity, location and real-time status information. This leads to delays, mistakes and poor customer service as backlogs of tasks and information requests mount up on the engineering department, taking their focus away from building new revenue generating network infrastructure.
myWorld for Salesforce gives sales, customer service and operations staff self-service access to the accurate and reliable network engineering, capacity and serviceability information they need to effectively sell to and service customers, allowing engineering to focus on building new projects. Integration with Google Street View provides reality context to conversations with customers and can dramatically improve the quality of estimates.
- Sales serviceability map Delivers interactive maps of the network inventory, capacity and other serviceability information required to make fast, accurate quotes for prospects.
- Operations inventory map with Google Street View Customer service and operations have interactive maps and Google Street View of the network location and equipment status data they need to immediately diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Mobility Sales, customer service and operations can access their myWorld Inventory Map in the field on their smartphone or tablet using the Salesforce Mobile App.
- Flexible Map Component For Salesforce Lightning, Classic and Salesforce Mobile App, your administrator can easily embed myWorld views in to existing or new Salesforce pages, and developers can extend the solution using APIs
- Increased sales win rates
- Faster, more accurate quotes
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Faster customer response times
- Increased engineering productivity
Learn more about IQGeo for Salesforce
myWorld is now the IQGeo Platform
The 6.0 release of our software included a product name change from myWorld to the IQGeo Platform. This change reflects our focus on the IQGeo corporate brand that was launched at the beginning of 2019. Our website and latest product user interface have made the transition from the old myWorld name to the new IQGeo Platform name. Learn more about the IQGeo Platform 6.0 release.
*IQGeo launched to accelerate global growth of geospatial software
On January, 3, 2019, we launched the new IQGeo corporate brand, following the completion of the sale of the Ubisense brand and RTLS SmartSpace division.