With the recent launch of Network Manager, IQGeo is enabling telecoms operators to reimagine their digital transformation strategy for network deployment and operations; improving data quality, streamlining processes, reducing operating costs and increasing customer satisfaction. To find out more, view our webinar ‘Now is the time to reimagine your telecoms geospatial strategy’.
During this webinar, Peter Batty, CTO at IQGeo and Matt Jones, Solution Architect at IQGeo will discuss:
- Why it’s time to reimagine your geospatial strategy and the steps you can take to achieve this
- The strategic role a mobile-first architecture plays in improving data quality
- Creating a real-time network view using field sourced data to improve productivity and flexibility
- How an end-to-end platform enables the integration of geospatial data across a business
- The specific benefits Network Manager will bring to your organisation
This webinar follows on from our previous webinar ‘Is legacy GIS failing network infrastructure companies’, the expert panel concluded that it was ‘time for a change’. Most of the GIS software used by network infrastructure operators was designed 20-30 years ago. Specifically designed for the creation of paper maps, this cartography-centric approach will not meet the digital transformation needs of network operators.
This webinar is now available to view on demand.