Your wider workforce, not just a handful of GIS experts, must have access to the latest network asset details on any device, from anywhere. Field teams need simple access to essential project details from their phone or tablet to quickly and easily capture as-built information, closing the data gap between the field and office.
Join us for our webinar on 'Technologies for empowering field operations' where Derek Kern, Director of Research at IQGeo will discuss:
- Trends in mobile field operations
- Accelerating and improving field data collection
- Technologies for field collaboration
- Pushing workflows into the field
Many existing geospatial systems were designed to create paper maps, requiring highly skilled GIS professionals. Using a cartography-centric approach built before the proliferation of mobile devices and applications, these legacy systems are rooted in centralized, monolithic, fat clients with complex, proprietary databases.
IQGeo turns the legacy model upside down with a reality-centric approach that empowers field crews and office staff to easily monitor, capture and edit network information. We create a living digital twin of the physical network assets that is integrated with business-critical applications and data streams to create a single source of truth realized through a powerful geospatial view.
During this webinar you will learn how you can:
- Increase field productivity
- Decrease technical troubleshooting time and MTTR
- Enable faster and more informed technical decisions
- Leverage investment in existing devices and systems
Date: Thursday, 16 April
Time: 09:00 MDT, 11:00 EST, 16:00 BST, 17:00 CET
Register now to secure your place.